High-tech solutions for farmers feeding the world.
Profitable growth through superior customer service, innovation, quality and commitment.
AGCO’s core values guide us in how we conduct ourselves—personally and professionally. In this ever-changing world of agriculture, our core values are constant. Our values underlie our work, how we interact with each other and which strategies we employ to fulfill our mission. Our core values are the practices we use every day, in everything we do.
- We will take responsibility for our area of influence as if this were our enterprise. We will commit to excellence.
- We will walk the talk. We will be committed to a consistent, honest and reliable way of action.
- We appreciate other individuals with their own cultural identities. We embrace differences.
- We actively contribute to overcoming challenges as a team.
- We will provide the full information required. We will communicate openly and sincerely. We appreciate feedback.
- We create excellent solutions for our customers by carefully listening to their needs and exceeding their expectations.
- We realize that dealer profitability is instrumental to our success, and we expect to be the preferred supplier.
- We value our employees.
- We expect to be the preferred employer in our industry.
- We expect to create highly motivated employees who are the most knowledgeable and best trained in the industry.
- By continually enhancing the leadership, business and people-management skills of our current and potential managers, we expect to have employees who can provide the necessary process improvements to achieve corporate goals.
- We develop employees’ skills and qualifications.
- We expect our leaders to be proactive and show the way.
- We expect our leaders to influence and set the rules.
- Using speed, quality and innovative behavior we expect to achieve competitive advantage.
#1 in Customer-Perceived Quality
- We expect to be recognized by our customers and users for delivering the highest quality of products and services.
- We commit to conduct ourselves in an ethical manner and act as a good corporate citizen in all communities in which the company operates.
- We care about the natural environment.
- We wish to protect the environment from harmful influences, conserve natural resources and promote environmental awareness in all of our activities.
- We recognize the tradition and value of brands, the loyalty of our customers and the identification of our dealers.
- AGCO’s multi-brand strategy maintains brand value.
Create Shareholder Value
- We expect to achieve profitable growth.
- We will manage the business in order to provide superior return to our shareholders.